The Montville offers a fresh take on the classic country lifestyle and is complemented by a triple garage.
A sweeping floorplan with wraparound verandas to the rear creates an airy, expansive feel, while clever design provides space and privacy for each family member...and guests too.
The wide entry foyer has easy access to formal lounge and dining rooms and opens to reveal a huge living space with designer kitchen and butlers’ pantry and a magnificent outlook via the huge alfresco and undercover veranda.
To one side is an impressive master retreat with enormous walk-in robe and luxury ensuite, study and powder room, while the other wing features five bedrooms, two bathrooms and a games room with built-in bar.
• 5 Bedrooms
• 2 Ensuites
• Main bathroom + powder room
• Open plan Kitchen with Dining and Family
• Formal dining
• Huge study
• Butlers pantry
• Triple remote garage
• Resort (as shown on the photo) or Executive façade
• Colorbond roof with 45 cm eaves
• Metal battens to ceilings
• 3-coat Haymes Premium paint
• R4 ceiling insulation bats, external wall insulation (Wall wrap + R2 batts)
• Sarking under roof (Anti-condensation Blanket)
• Evacuated tube solar HWS with Gas instantaneous back up
• TV antenna
• Termite protection
• Huge “buttterfly” shaped Alfresco and veranda
• 2550 ceilings
• 2- system electric heating and refrigerated cooling (ducted reverse cycle, multiple zones)
• Double glazing to windows
• Locks and Flywire to windows
• Tiled bathrooms
• Tiled kitchen, dining, family and games; quality carpets to bedrooms, formal dining and lounge/media and study
• Prestige Lighting Pack, including 30 downlights, 3 decorative pendants, dual heat lamps to bathroom and ensuites, 3 ceiling fans, 2 external feature light fittings, 2 external LED Flood lights
• Stacking sliding door to dining
• 20 mm Caesar stone benchtop in Kitchen
• Single Undermount sinks to kitchen AND games
• 2 x AEG 600 multifunction ovens
• 900 AEG 5 burner gas cooktop
• AEG 770 Undermount integrated externally rangehood ducted rangehood
• AEG DW
• Overhead cupboards to kitchen and butlers pantry, including over fridge
Bathrooms and Laundry
• Luxury Master ensuite with freestanding bath, separate toilet, His and Her vanity
• 20 mm Caesar stone benches in bathroom and ensuites
• Tiled shower base and niches
• Rimless toilets to bathroom and ensuites
• Towel rails, Toilet roll and soap holders
• Mizu Soothe/Drift tapware to kitchen and bathrooms
• 1000 mm Laundry base laminate cupboard with insert trough
• Overhead shelving to laundry
• Walk-in-Linen + 3 x huge linen cupboards
• Broom cupboard
And this is not all – we are flexible: we will tweak and modify our designs to meet your requirements!
For more information about all inclusions, this and other suitable GJ Gardner designs, or simply to discuss what you need and want in your new home, please contact me during or after hours on 0419 895 530 or email@example.com
Your New Home Consultant Ana Milenovich #Most Trusted
PLEASE NOTE: Price correct at time of advertising (April 2019) and may change without notice. Shown here is Resort façade with Resort floor plan; other sizes a, facades and floor plans are available. Prices are inclusive of GST and may change without notice. Package is subject to two separate contracts, one for Land, the other with GJ Gardner Homes. GJ Gardner Homes cannot guarantee the lot number advertised will be available at the time of purchase. Photographs are artist impression only; they may depict fixtures, finishing, and facades and features either not supplied by GJ GARDNER Homes or not included in any price stated. Package may be subject to developer’s design review panel, council final approval and GJ Gardner Homes procedure of purchase.
Package price excludes stamp duty on land, legal fees and conveyancing costs. Also excluded are site costs, landscaping and landscaping items such as planter boxes, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, driveways, fencing, outdoor kitchens or barbeque, swimming pools, decks, pergolas, etc. Final fixed price is a subject to soil test, site survey, energy rating and bushfire rating (if BAL is higher than 12.5).
This design and illustrations remain the property of G.J Gardner Homes and may not be reproduced in whole OR in part without written consent.