If you love contemporary, practical design, you will love this double story home with a view to the hills! Make the most of the block close to the station, with all the comforts you need and style to match.
• 4 Bedrooms
• Open plan Kitchen with /Dining & Family + Games room on Ground floor
• Retreat on First Floor
• Main bathroom + powder room + ensuite
• Double remote garage
•Urban façade as shown on photo
• Colorbond roof
• Metal battens to ceilings
• 3-coat Haymes Premium paint
• R4 ceiling insulation bats, external wall insulation (Wall wrap + R2 batts)
• Sarking under roof (Anti-condensation Blanket)
• Evacuated tube solar HWS with Gas instantaneous back up
• TV antenna
• Termite protection
• Exposed aggregate driveway
• Panel lift remote garage
• Double glazing
• 2550 ceilings
• Locks and Flywire to openable windows
• Ducted Heating
• Walk-in- Pantry
• Generous storage
• Floor coverings
• 20 downlights, 2 decorative pendants, 3-in-1 Light/ Heater/exhaust units to bathroom and ensuite, ceiling fans, Decorative External light fittings, External Flood lights
• 20 mm Caesar stone benchtops in Kitchen
• Double Undermount sink
• 6 pot drawers
• Overhead cupboards
• DW, 900 Freestanding cooker with 900 externally ducted canopy rangehood
Bathrooms and Laundry
• Tiled shower base
• Rimless toilets to powder, main bathroom and ensuite
• Towel rails, Toilet roll and soap holders
• Mizu Soothe/Drift tapware to kitchen and bathrooms
And this is not all – we are flexible: we will tweak and modify our designs to meet your requirements!
For more information about our inclusions, this and other suitable GJ Gardner designs, or simply to discuss what you need sand wants in your new home, please contact me during or after hours on 0419 895 530 or email@example.com
Your New Home Consultant Ana Milenovich #Most Trusted
PLEASE NOTE: Price correct at time of advertising (December 2018) and may change without notice. Shown here is Urban façade with Classic floor plan; other facades and floor plans are available. Prices are inclusive of GST and may change without notice. Package is subject to two separate contracts, one for Land, the other with GJ Gardner Homes. GJ Gardner Homes cannot guarantee the lot number advertised will be available at the time of purchase. Photographs are artist impression only; they may depict fixtures, finishing, and facades and features either not supplied by GJ GARDNER Homes or not included in any price stated. Package may be subject to developer’s design review panel, council final approval and GJ Gardner Homes procedure of purchase.
Package price excludes stamp duty on land, legal fees and conveyancing costs. Also excluded are site costs, landscaping and landscaping items such as planter boxes, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, driveways, fencing, outdoor kitchens or barbeque, swimming pools, decks, pergolas, etc. Final fixed price is a subject to soil test, site survey, energy rating and bushfire rating (if BAL is higher than 12.5).
This design and illustrations remain the property of G.J Gardner Homes and may not be reproduced in whole OR in part without written consent.