The Vista design has all features to meet modern family requirements. It combines elegant spatial flow, separation of private spaces and modern comfort.
At the heart of this home is the open plan living area with Kitchen, Dining and Family that opens out onto a large Alfresco, perfect for the family to come together or entertain guests. The kids zone at the rear of the home and the lounge room to the front provide separate spaces to retreat, relax or play. It will keep you warm in winter with gas ducted heating, bathroom heat lamps and double glazing, and cool in summer – both indoors and in the alfresco with ducted evaporative cooling, several ceiling fans and double glazing.
• 4 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• 2 living areas
•Resort façade as shown on the photo
• 2700 ceilings
• Exposed aggregate Driveway
• Double glazing throughout
• Flywire to windows and stacking sliding doors
• 20 mm Caesar stone to kitchen
• Timber leffect vinyl plank floors to living areas and carpets to bedrooms and media room
• 900 mm SS freestanding cooker and 900 mm externally ducted canopy rangehood
• SS DW
• Overhead cupboards to kitchen
• Tiled wet areas
• Ducted heating and Evaporative cooling
• 20 downlights, 2 decorative pendants, 3-in-1 Light/ Heater/exhaust units to bathroom and ensuite
• Engineer’s site tests, building permit
• 450 mm eaves, Colorbond roof, R4 ceiling insulation bats, external wall insulation (Wall wrap + R2 batts), Sarking under roof (Anti-condensation Blanket), termite protection
• Remote Panel Lift auto garage
• Evacuated tube solar HWS with Gas instantaneous back up
And, yes, a few of those elusive details, such as TV antenna, towel rails, shower shelf with soap dish, toilet roll and soap holders, laundry base cupboard with insert trough.
And this is not all – we are flexible: we will tweak and modify our designs to meet your requirements!
For more information about our inclusions, this and other suitable GJ Gardner designs, or simply to discuss what you need and want in your new home, please contact me during or after hours on 0419 895 530 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your New Home Consultant Ana Milenovich #Most Trusted
PLEASE NOTE: Shown here is Resort facade with Classic floor plan. Price is based on our Classic floor plan and Resort front façade; other facades and floor plans are available. Prices are inclusive of GST and may change without notice. Package is subject to two separate contracts, one for Land, the other with GJ Gardner Homes. GJ Gardner Homes cannot guarantee the lot number advertised will be available at the time of purchase. Photographs are artist impression only; they may depict fixtures, finishing, and facades and features either not supplied by GJ GARDNER Homes or not included in any price stated. Package may be subject to developer’s design review panel, council final approval and GJ Gardner Homes procedure of purchase.
Package price excludes stamp duty on land, legal fees and conveyancing costs. Also excluded are site costs, andscaping and landscaping items such as planter boxes, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, driveways, fencing, outdoor kitchens or barbeque, swimming pools, decks, pergolas, etc. Final fixed price is also subject to soil test, site survey, energy rating and bushfire rating (if BAL is higher than 12.5).
This design and illustrations remain the property of G.J Gardner Homes and may not be reproduced in whole OR in part without written consent.